Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Trout Lilies, Fawn Lilies and Dog's-Tooth Violets - The Elegant Erythroniums: Yes thank you - I once had dog toothed

Communities > Forums > Article: Trout Lilies, Fawn Lilies and Dog's-Tooth Violets - The Elegant Erythroniums
bookmark
Forum: Article: Trout Lilies, Fawn Lilies and Dog's-Tooth Violets - The Elegant ErythroniumsReplies: 0, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
beebe
Ambler, PA

August 25, 2008
9:50 PM

Post #5466881

They have disappeared from my wooded property in SE Pa. as my land seems to have dried out. I hope to put in a drip water system through my woods and will try to get them started. Those nodding little flowers in early spring were a wonderful surprise and maybe I can start it going again. Thank you

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Trout Lilies, Fawn Lilies and Dog's-Tooth Violets - The Elegant Erythroniums Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My favorite wildflower! KyWoods 0 Aug 23, 2008 6:49 PM
White Trout Lilly 465798 0 Apr 25, 2009 3:58 AM
beautiful wild flower of Illinois 465798 0 Apr 25, 2009 4:00 AM
Fawn Lily 22miracles 0 Feb 15, 2011 4:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America