Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience: Laughing in church...

Communities > Forums > Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience
bookmark
Forum: Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow ExperienceReplies: 2, Views: 35
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
brigidlily
Lumberton, TX
(Zone 8b)

August 26, 2008
3:12 PM

Post #5469927

One of my fondest memories! Even though I got popped more than once for it. TO THIS DAY my sister and I cannot sit together in church. We can't not giggle.

nanny_56

nanny_56
Putnam County, IN
(Zone 5b)

August 26, 2008
3:33 PM

Post #5470000

Been there!! I am a nervous giggler...I remember when my dad was ill asking my priest to pray for him. I was doing my little nervous giggle and the priest just flat out asked if I thought it was all that funny??? YIKES!!!!

I explained that I giggle when I am stressed or nervous...but I don't think he bought it.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

August 26, 2008
4:12 PM

Post #5470154

One time in college I had to tell about my most embarrassing moment, and giggling in church was it.

Yep, definitely right up there at the top of embarrassments. I still do it from time to time, to the embarrassment of my children. I guess if they had to tell their most embarrassing moments, they would tell about their mother giggling in church.

Thanks to both of you...enjoy your giggles.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett, Church, and the Yarrow Experience Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
another gem Dutchlady1 9 Aug 27, 2008 12:43 AM
Nice phicks 8 Aug 26, 2008 4:44 PM
Oh Lawdy! Mrs_Ed 3 Sep 1, 2008 8:01 PM
My fav plant! crimsontsavo 6 Aug 28, 2008 5:03 PM
Perfection Hemophobic 1 Aug 26, 2008 5:17 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America