Tropical Storm Hanna

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Possibly heading towards the east coast of Florida

Thumbnail by Floridian
Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Posted this in the Florida Forum but thought I'd post it here too.

Excuse this interruption but by any chance do you feel that Africa is playing a game of bowling this year? Of course who will be the pins is still open to debate. :S

Y'all on the Gulf Coast will be in my thoughts. I have two, actually 3 spare bedrooms, that are open (I'm positive the hurricanes won't make it here and tornado season is over, and frost is still a number of weeks away ;).

Thumbnail by Lilypon
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL Thanks, Pam! Some/all of us may be taking you up on that sometime in the next week or so.. ^_^

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

LOL Good to see you Marilyn! Take care down there (and I'll wash my sheets ;)

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I was going to copy and paste the text from Hanna's discussion page on the NOAA website in here, but basically it says that they don't know where Hanna is going or how it's going to get there. LOL They may or may not know more at 11am today, when they do their next update. http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Waiting on pins and needles since 'my' coastline is not out of danger with this one either.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

I posted about Hanna on the Gustav thread. My guess is she'll pass between Key West and Cuba, then follow Gustav...

A Forgotten Place in, LA(Zone 8a)

Oh, I see how you are darius.... Got a thing against us Louisiana folks????? We really are nice people!!! (lol)

Oh, I see how you are darius.... Got a thing against us Louisiana folks????? We really are nice people!!! (lol)

Thats what I am thinking also.

posted twice.. Slow computer today. I thought I could add to it, but I see it had already posted the first one... OOPS

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Nah, Nothing against you Louisiana folks, and especially not against the Bayou itself (or should that be plural?)

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I know right now all emphasis is on Gustav and with good reason, but I don't think you have to worry about Hanna following Gustav. 5 of 6 computer models now show it aiming right at me. Yikes! The projected path now shows it turning and heading up the Atlantic coast.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images