Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: The Springtime Blues - Grape Hyacinths: I love these little guys!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Springtime Blues - Grape Hyacinths
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Springtime Blues - Grape HyacinthsReplies: 3, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

August 30, 2008
4:40 PM

Post #5487135

Thanks Todd. I have a few of these starting to spread nicely at the edge of my new front flower bed. I don't know which I have since they came from a Big Box store, and I don't much care although maybe I can ID them with your photos...

They cheer me up with their little blue heads.

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

August 30, 2008
6:31 PM

Post #5487488

I did a trade for a "whole bunch of muscari" - I have to plant them and see what they turn out to be. Thanks for the taste of spring!
leaflady
Hughesville, MO
(Zone 5a)

August 30, 2008
10:30 PM

Post #5488287

A wonderfully informative article. I knew there were more than the common form of grape hyacinths and may even have brought some home from Powell Gardens without knowing what they are. The thought of highly fragrant ones is tantilizing.

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

August 30, 2008
11:45 PM

Post #5488524

leaflady - check our forum!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Springtime Blues - Grape Hyacinths Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I read this article first... Jan23 3 Sep 1, 2008 8:59 PM
Mr. Boland: Orchid Pix? Leehallfae 0 Sep 1, 2008 4:19 PM
grape hyacinths kirchoffer 3 May 11, 2009 2:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America