Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Electronics: wall mount flat screen

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 2, Views: 35
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Portland1
(Judi)Portland, OR

August 30, 2008
4:50 PM

Post #5487165

Does anyone have a flat screen tv that is mounted on a wall bracket that also has the DVD player and cable box attached? I don't know what to do with the DVD & cable thing! Help!
Dyson
Rocky Mount, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 31, 2009
9:56 AM

Post #6620965

Portland1 I know you have been waiting for a reply for a long time - but I do not often check this forum.

I recently installed a flat screen TV on the wall bracket - the Sat. receiver was not a problem as the tv has a standard "cable" type coaxial connector. The DVD/VCR combo
had to be input using RCA connector cables.

On the remote for the TV there is a button marked "input" this is how you tell the TV which signal source to use. (ANT or RCA).
Portland1
(Judi)Portland, OR

May 31, 2009
2:24 PM

Post #6621564

Wow - I had forgotten about this thread. Thank you for answering! When I posted it I was in the process of restoring my old 1905 house and my contractor installed the flat screen for me. It is on a bracket that swivels and has two shelves below the TV - one holds the cable box and the DVD/VCR player and the lower shelf holds my laptop. I also have wireless that covers the house and yard so it all works well!
Thanks again for answering. I appreciate it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America