Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Electronics: wall mount flat screen

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 2, Views: 35
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Portland1
(Judi)Portland, OR

August 30, 2008
4:50 PM

Post #5487165

Does anyone have a flat screen tv that is mounted on a wall bracket that also has the DVD player and cable box attached? I don't know what to do with the DVD & cable thing! Help!
Dyson
Rocky Mount, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 31, 2009
9:56 AM

Post #6620965

Portland1 I know you have been waiting for a reply for a long time - but I do not often check this forum.

I recently installed a flat screen TV on the wall bracket - the Sat. receiver was not a problem as the tv has a standard "cable" type coaxial connector. The DVD/VCR combo
had to be input using RCA connector cables.

On the remote for the TV there is a button marked "input" this is how you tell the TV which signal source to use. (ANT or RCA).
Portland1
(Judi)Portland, OR

May 31, 2009
2:24 PM

Post #6621564

Wow - I had forgotten about this thread. Thank you for answering! When I posted it I was in the process of restoring my old 1905 house and my contractor installed the flat screen for me. It is on a bracket that swivels and has two shelves below the TV - one holds the cable box and the DVD/VCR player and the lower shelf holds my laptop. I also have wireless that covers the house and yard so it all works well!
Thanks again for answering. I appreciate it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America