Photo by Melody

Voting Booth: How many spring bulbs have you ordered?

Communities > Forums > Voting Booth
bookmark
Forum: Voting BoothReplies: 77, Views: 821
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dave

September 1, 2008
9:50 AM

Post #5493249

There are a total of 487 votes:

None!
(271 votes, 55%)
Red dot

Just a few to fill in some spots
(30 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Several dozen
(46 votes, 9%)
Red dot

Too many to count!
(50 votes, 10%)
Red dot

I haven't ordered yet, but I will soon.
(79 votes, 16%)
Red dot

Other?
(11 votes, 2%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

dmdula
Morganton, NC

September 1, 2008
11:38 AM

Post #5493348

Haven't technically ordered yet, but I'm supposed to have some free ones coming later.

nanny_56

nanny_56
Putnam County, IN
(Zone 5b)

September 1, 2008
12:40 PM

Post #5493449

No $$ or space left!! LOL

Resin

Resin
Northumberland
United Kingdom
(Zone 9a)

September 1, 2008
12:46 PM

Post #5493466

No room for more!
Theresa
Marine City, MI
(Zone 5a)

September 1, 2008
1:05 PM

Post #5493511

Theres always room for more! LOL. I hold a yearly bulb swap and get mine for free! Its my favorite swap of the year. If you want to participate dmail me with your email address. Last year I distributed over 2000 bulbs to lucky participants!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 1, 2008
2:24 PM

Post #5493780

I'll begin to look for premium bulbs from local sources -- where I can see/touch the freshness and inspect for any blemish. Mail order only from reputable sources for rare/hard to find bulbs.

This message was edited Sep 1, 2008 9:30 AM
staceysmom
(GayLynn) Appleton, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 1, 2008
2:26 PM

Post #5493790

None. I've got to dig up and seperate what I have in the ground now. That will fill in the bare spots nicely.

kwanjin

kwanjin
West Valley City, UT
(Zone 7a)

September 1, 2008
3:36 PM

Post #5494042

I picked up some at Lowe's yesterday but am planning on a whole lot more. Irises and daffys.
Potagere

September 1, 2008
3:44 PM

Post #5494078

None. No room! Oh, but I did buy 5 'Satin Rose' daffodil bulbs at Jumbo when I was in Geneva the other day just to cram a little early Spring interest into my wife's "Pink Garden"!
plantladyhou
Katy, TX
(Zone 8b)

September 1, 2008
3:46 PM

Post #5494086

I don't order bulbs since most of them don't repeat bloom here. Besides that, they are so hard to get into the ground when you are 900 yrs. old and can't stoop so low. If bulbs were like some seeds that you could just scatter that would be a different story. Love to see other peoples' blooms, tho.

Ann
roybird
Santa Fe, NM

September 1, 2008
4:01 PM

Post #5494148

I buy bulbs locally, so don't order any. I love the little species tulips. All tulips, actually!

flowAjen

flowAjen
central, NJ
(Zone 6b)

September 1, 2008
4:06 PM

Post #5494161

Unfortunately none, on a very tight budget.
CapeCodGardener
Mid-Cape, MA
(Zone 7a)

September 1, 2008
6:01 PM

Post #5494617

I haven't ordered yet because I have very little room left (repeat: "I have no room left; I have no room left!") but I know I will succumb to the blandishments of the glossy catalogs in a few weeks, as the weather cools off and I think of how I will appreciate some new tulips, daffs, etc., in April.
tabasco
Cincinnati (Anderson, OH
(Zone 6a)

September 1, 2008
6:11 PM

Post #5494643

I ordered a few dozen tulips from the DG Bulb Co-op offered this spring.

I usually plant loads of daffodils but I haven't ordered them quite yet.

I guess I'd better get going!

Tallulah_B

Tallulah_B
(Susan) Calgary, AB
(Zone 3b)

September 1, 2008
6:58 PM

Post #5494811

None - I got some "freebies" from friends/neighbours, and need to divide them in order to fill the bald spots...
got a Daylily from a neighbour, but it's soooooooo tall, it overwhelms my other plants - cut it down!!. Love Irises

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

September 1, 2008
7:32 PM

Post #5494943

I don[t have a 'bulb' kind of yard
cindylove
Lewisville, TX
(Zone 7b)

September 1, 2008
7:36 PM

Post #5494948

I planted daffodils about 4 years ago & not all of them have come up. So I would like to get some but no $$ at the moment. There are some new varieties out that are gorgeous!!
dp72
Woodway, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 1, 2008
9:28 PM

Post #5495363

If I'm still alive in Feb. or early March, that's plenty early to get my order in for caladium bulbs to Happiness Farms.
msmiata97
Fairfax, VA

September 1, 2008
9:54 PM

Post #5495425

I am so bad! I picked up my first bag of 60 tulips and am now going crazy over what color(s) of pansy to plant over them. Tulip colors are: Pink Diamond (pale pink) and Queen of Night (dark purple/black). Tulip bed is oval - 8' wide by 5' deep. And do I need another 60 tulips to really fill it in?

Is it really almost fall? sniff sniff. I hate saying goodbye to my flowers at the end of summer but love planning my new bulbs.

Sondi

mellielong

mellielong
Lutz, FL
(Zone 9b)

September 1, 2008
11:18 PM

Post #5495771

Tampa is not a "bulb-friendly" climate. I visited grandma a couple of years ago in WV in May and all of the irises were in bloom - I had zone envy! Those catalogs tempt me, but I know bulbs won't thrive here. So I just go outside and look at my bromeliad garden and try to be thankful for what I have!

Melanie
valrita

September 2, 2008
12:15 AM

Post #5496025

None. Not much room left and even less money. Maybe next year.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

September 2, 2008
12:23 AM

Post #5496067

None, only because this is the first year I will try planting bulbs out here amongst all the hungry woodland critters. I got a few free tulip bulbs, so they will be experimental. I've been reading all sorts of tips about wire cages, hot pepper, etc. to ward off the little rodents. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears!
Theresa
Marine City, MI
(Zone 5a)

September 2, 2008
12:28 AM

Post #5496087

KyWoods, I sprinkle red pepper flakes in the holes on top of the bulbs, and throw in a mothball or two. It doenst hurt the bulbs and repels the critters. After I fill the hole I also sprinkle more flakes on top for good measure!
I havent had any critters dig up any of my bulbs using this method.
Hope this helps,
Theresa
Pyre
Sylmar, CA

September 2, 2008
2:11 AM

Post #5496579

I can't wait to get them! There's nothing better then planting a bunch of bulbs for spring, especially in a new house that has lots of room in the beds for them!
Jax4ever
Boxford, MA
(Zone 6a)

September 2, 2008
3:35 AM

Post #5497062

I hate to say it, but you just can't beat the bargains at the big box stores. I get glamorous specialty bulb catalogs every year, but the prices are staggering! I will occasionally succumb to a particularly tempting bulb from one of these catalogs, but I have been disappointed too often to justify the expense. I get more pleasure from "dime-a-dozen" daffodils than anything else! Plus, the deer leave them alone!! (Planting tulips are like spreading a deer banquet at my place!)
glendalekid
Tuscaloosa, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 2, 2008
3:55 AM

Post #5497112

I wait until they come into HD or Lowe's -- way cheaper!

Karen

kwanjin

kwanjin
West Valley City, UT
(Zone 7a)

September 2, 2008
4:01 AM

Post #5497125

Ours are in! I got some the other day. One small package of irises.
randbponder
Hornick, IA
(Zone 4b)

September 2, 2008
4:36 AM

Post #5497199

Looks like I'm with the majority. ( NONE) I have to do some dividing, before I get more and some just need moved. I didn't plan very well.
Have an area that needs cleaned up, and a little thought put to work, before planting any thing more.
AngelSong
Victoria, TX
(Zone 9b)

September 2, 2008
1:10 PM

Post #5497792

Spring?! What's that?! Oh.. I've nearly forgotten.. it's those 2-3 weeks in between bitter cold & hazy, hot, humid.. :)
ownedbycats
Southern, NH
(Zone 5b)

September 2, 2008
1:32 PM

Post #5497887

I wait until the half price off sales.

But there may be a trip to the big box stores in my future.

cececoogan

cececoogan
Waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 2, 2008
3:36 PM

Post #5498411

Ordered a bunch of Snow crocus for some early color. Grape hyacinths as well.
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 2, 2008
3:42 PM

Post #5498429

I ordered several dozen. One thing we can do well in my zone is spring bulbs. When I run out of room I simply make more beds. I overplant them so they share space with perennials. I finished moving some exising ones around this weekend and now waiting for the new arrivals.
fauna4flora
West Palm Beach, FL

September 2, 2008
3:55 PM

Post #5498469

I voted "none" since I am in a tropical zone. But, I do buy "summer" and "fall" bulbs from the marketplace from time to time. I've really only recently discovered tropical bulbs, which is probably a dangerous thing for me!
fernman23
HENDERSON, NV
(Zone 9a)

September 2, 2008
5:54 PM

Post #5498929

Too soon to decide! none yet~
:D
Kelli
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA
(Zone 10a)

September 2, 2008
6:47 PM

Post #5499105

Just a few - In my case, space is not the final frontier, it's the ultimate limitation.
McCool
Millbury, MA
(Zone 5a)

September 2, 2008
10:58 PM

Post #5500063

None. No time, no money, no sunshine in my yard, no space. Oh well.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

September 2, 2008
11:00 PM

Post #5500073

Thanks for the tip, Therese--and thanks for the warning, Jax, about the deer. Daffodils will be on my shopping list!
hopflower
Santa Rosa, CA
(Zone 9a)

September 2, 2008
11:20 PM

Post #5500157

I have to order bulbs. Every year I have to. There are so many beautiful bulbs and I cannot wait to see more coming out each year. I MAKE room! The house has them indoors, and the garden outside has them. There is always room for bulbs.

This message was edited Sep 2, 2008 3:22 PM
trioadastra
Ellsworth, WI
(Zone 4a)

September 3, 2008
2:14 AM

Post #5500925

None for me... all out of plant money for the year. :(

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

September 3, 2008
2:25 AM

Post #5500979

Bulbs are truly my passion. It has been a real stretching experience to consciously plan for perennials and things that will bloom all summer and fall, because my instinct is just to plant more and more bulbs! I despise being cold, and don't like dreary, icy weather, so the first sign of those bright colors in the spring is like a tonic to my soul!

That said, I think I have about 100 bulbs coming, if you count iris rhizomes and daylily fans. I think those two make up only about 20 of the 100, though--the rest are daffodils, crocus, and a few tulips. I'm rapidly becoming disillusioned with tulips, however, as they just don't come back for me. Except the species tulips. . .just discovered them two years ago, and I am in LOVE! LOL

Now, if my husband would just stop talking about moving to Montana or Minnesota, where it gets truly bitterly cold. . .
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 3, 2008
2:49 AM

Post #5501096

Bookerc1 species tulips are the way to go. Hybrids poop out after a couple of years. I have some returning hybrids that I planted over a foot deep but my zone is very good for spring bulbs. Especially forget the doubles IMHO. I highly recommend Tardas, Kaufmannnianas and Gregiiis. You'll be thinning them and giving them away in no time :-) One of the hardier hybrids that I have success with is the Triumphs.
cando1
Ozone, AR
(Zone 6a)

September 3, 2008
5:34 AM

Post #5501546

None, Have too
many and am having trouble transplanting them all.
kynwoods. Someone told me that Egyption walking onions would deter critters. So have them scattered in all my beds. Have'nt lost any in ten years. This year i did lose some young daylily greens from deer.But the acorn crop around here was non existant last winter. and i figured the deer were desparate.
Vickie
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

September 3, 2008
5:41 AM

Post #5501553

Hmm, I'll look those up, Vickie, thanks!
weed_woman
Coffs Harbour
Australia

September 3, 2008
9:48 AM

Post #5501702

We're just coming into spring, so the spiraxias are up, also the Ixias and bluebells, and the Babianas are budding, as are the Hippeastriums. The jonquils have faded already, and Daffodils don't flower in our climate. Freesias don't do well either. I have enough to keep me happy and give a good display every year. They happily multiply anyway, and its hard enough remembering where I planted them, without adding more to the mix!
So, NONE for me thanks!

CountryGardens

CountryGardens
Lewisville, MN
(Zone 4a)

September 3, 2008
1:21 PM

Post #5502193

I tore up a chunk of lawn for the iris from the co-op, so picked up a couple packages of tulips from Menards. With rebate they are free!
Rest of the beds have plenty of spring things. But, you know how it goes, if the deal is good, I will find a place!
Bernie

Elphaba

Elphaba
Rockport, TX
(Zone 9a)

September 3, 2008
2:33 PM

Post #5502523

I only learned last year that there are bulbs that thrive in this climate. I planted yellow and pink rain lillies, yellow spider lilies, amaryllis, and some daffodils reported to survive without winter chill. They seemed to do OK this first year. If they are great next spring, I may be tempted to try more.

The downside is that they're pretty for such a short period of time. I hate to waste the space on something that isn't going to do anything the other 11 months of the year. I've already accidentally dug one up in my quest to fill every bare space known to man.
pajaritomt
Los Alamos, NM
(Zone 5a)

September 3, 2008
2:37 PM

Post #5502539

I just got a notice from DHL that my order of bulbs for Brent and Becky's has been shipped. I don't even remember what I ordered, but I have a huge backlog of things to plant. I am going to be busy! Luckily, I got notification that my garlic order was delayed until Sept. 22. I will be glad I did it next spring but I am feeling a little frantic right now.
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 3, 2008
4:58 PM

Post #5503140

Elphaba plant them deep and overplant them with perennials. That way you can have the best of both worlds
KaylyRed
Watertown, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 3, 2008
5:09 PM

Post #5503189

I haven't purchased any yet. We've been talking about moving. *cry*

If we stay, I may snag some from the local garden center, though.
Kaelkitty
Adelaide
Australia
(Zone 10a)

September 3, 2008
11:54 PM

Post #5504799

Since I'm six months out of sequence I put "lots" but I used last autumns purchases to decide which category to join - I added over 40 new named Narcissus to my collection plus stacks of cottage gladioli, 26 new Ixias and several other new South African Iridaceae to my bulb collection. I can't exactly tell you how many in total were new and how many were replanted from last year, so I guess that is "too many to count" but I know I planted 474 pots of bulbs between February and the end of April, many with multiple bulbs.

I have had quite a few bulbs flowering already but this is one of my favourites out of my new acquisitions - Miniature Narcissus 'Quince'. I took this photo yesterday - isn't it a cutie. The entire plant is about 11cm/4.5inches high from ground level to the tip of the top petal - what a little gem!

Ciao, KK.

Thumbnail by Kaelkitty
Click the image for an enlarged view.

dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 4, 2008
1:24 AM

Post #5505340

OMG I never thought about that for you folks down under before. Do you just store your NH purchases til your fall?
Kaelkitty
Adelaide
Australia
(Zone 10a)

September 4, 2008
1:40 AM

Post #5505406

Sometime you store and sometimes you plant. Seed can usually be kept until the "correct" season, but bulbs will often wake up and demand to be planted. Sometimes it takes two or three years for a plant to adjust, but you just have to keep watch and try to keep the plant as happy as possible until it settles down. If you have a glasshouse/shadehouse setup there is a lot you can do to adjust light levels and day lengths to move the plant across the seasons.

Actually, it is not a problem most gardeners encounter here as our quarantine rules are strict and quite expensive to comply with for amateurs. Mostly, new species and cultivars are brought in by large plant nurseries who can amortize the costs of quarantine and treatment and we then buy our plants locally so they are ready to go for our seasons.

TTFN, KK.
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 4, 2008
1:46 AM

Post #5505426

Thanks Kaelkitty. A buddy on the RM forum just got some iris from Australia which are blooming now. Aren't plants wonderful to adapt to our seasonal differences? You would think they would just up and die from shock.

happytail

happytail
St. Simon's Island, GA
(Zone 9a)

September 4, 2008
3:12 AM

Post #5505786

Tulips don't grow here. I love Gladiolas and Dahlias, but Dahlias don't do real well here. I've put in 'Happy Single' Dahlias that have almost a black foliage, and they've done exceptionally well, so I'll order some more of those. Also, I love amaryllis, and will pick them up from somewhere on sale. Caladiums don't usually return for us (too wet, and they rot) so I'll order Caladiums. I'd love to put in Elephant Ears, but they are so expensive! I really want the Lime Zinger ones, because my area is kinda dark, and I think they'd really brighten up the space. I've got 'Ruffles' growing in my pond, and it is incredible. One little bulb created a HUGE plant.

Oh, well. Daydreaming.
hobbyodlaren
Link
Sweden
(Zone 5b)

September 4, 2008
6:25 AM

Post #5506226

I would love to buy bulbs for Dioscorea discolor if I could found any sourch in EU.

jenhillphoto

jenhillphoto
Danbury, CT
(Zone 6a)

September 4, 2008
12:55 PM

Post #5506739

I said other, because I will get them locally as always!
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 4, 2008
2:46 PM

Post #5507191

Happytail this is a good site for dahlias that grow well in the south. http://www.dahliasocietyofgeorgia.com/
Fairy1004
(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI
(Zone 5b)

September 4, 2008
4:58 PM

Post #5507793

I ordered a TON from various co-ops including my own!! Dafs, tulips, hyacinths, lilies-too many!!LOL
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

September 5, 2008
12:19 AM

Post #5509245

I was a "too many to count"...I mean I could count but that would mean facing the fact that I have some sort of problem:lol: Daffodils, tulips (which I have terrible luck with), allium, hyacinths, lilies and my TB iris. I'm going to take some advice and pre chill the tulips and see how I fare come spring. We had a rather mild winter last year so only one of the 5 varieties of tulips I planted bloomed. It was pretty though--Gavota was the one.

Thumbnail by dmac085

pajaritomt
Los Alamos, NM
(Zone 5a)

September 5, 2008
12:41 AM

Post #5509364

Very pretty. My mother, in New Orleans always put the tulip bulbs in the spare refrigerator for 6 weeks before planting them out. And they worked very well. Then as soon as the tops died back, she would go out and dig them up and put them in nylon hose or panty hose to hang in the garage for the rest of the year. Lots of work, but then tulips are gorgeous.
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 5, 2008
2:50 AM

Post #5509965

You said it paj. Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have that natural chill in the mountains. Dmac085 there are many southerners on the Bulb Forum who are growing spring bulbs who I'm sure will have lots of tips for pre-chilling etc. It's a great forum IMHO.
SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN
(Zone 5b)

September 5, 2008
3:21 AM

Post #5510086

My total has grown to over 1,000 ordered for this fall's delivery. I had great return last year on daffs, lilies and hyacinths, and even got some tulips to come back though tulips are not usually strong on that front here (I always refrigerate them prior to initial planting). We have to dig more beds as I know I do not have room right now.
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 5, 2008
4:06 AM

Post #5510214

Great thanks Steve. I lurked in your spring garden this year while I was still living in the time of the cold and the dark. GO STEVEFTWORTH GO! We northerns luv Steve :-)
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

September 5, 2008
5:11 AM

Post #5510358

Thanks--I'll definitely check out the bulb forum for prechilling tips:)
I did start to count the stuff I have coming within the next few weeks---mind you, I'm in a townhome apt with a 3x9 flowerbed and a bunch of containers--daffodils alone are 14 varieties--175 bulbs! I can't even bring my self to post the other totals:lol: Tulips (which I suck at) 12 varieties! Darn co-op deals I can't live without:lol:
jleigh
Ballston Lake, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 5, 2008
9:29 AM

Post #5510523

i ordered a bunch of bulbs... but i'm still waiting for them :(
so the only bulbs i have currently are transplants
hobbyodlaren
Link
Sweden
(Zone 5b)

September 5, 2008
12:02 PM

Post #5510812

I will order and plant a lot of Daffodils this autumn. The roe deer dont eat them :o)
DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS
(Zone 5b)

September 5, 2008
5:21 PM

Post #5512105

I believe I have ordered about 750 bulbs. It scares me to look at that number so I dont' think about it too much. I have a lot of space but I need to do some prep work. That doesn't count the irises presently sitting in the living room waiting to be planted - I think about 150. Oh dear.
SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN
(Zone 5b)

September 5, 2008
10:51 PM

Post #5513247

LOL thanks, dahlianut. I have a few shrubs, some crape myrtles and a daylily blooming now and not much else. I am envying your climate this time of year!
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 6, 2008
12:32 AM

Post #5513644

Oh ya its my favorite time-dahlia time and the mums and rudbeckia are luvly this year and ...

Thumbnail by dahlianut

trioadastra
Ellsworth, WI
(Zone 4a)

September 6, 2008
12:45 AM

Post #5513691

Oh, I think I'll move to Australia for the winter! The sugar maples are already turning and I'm going into depression...
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 6, 2008
12:52 AM

Post #5513725

Oh but what a show those maples give in the fall! and maple syrup mmmmmmmmmmm maple syrup.
flowergenie
Fruitland, ID
(Zone 6a)

September 6, 2008
4:52 AM

Post #5514703

Too busy trading, who needs to buy bulbs with such great people out there to trade with?
hobbyodlaren
Link
Sweden
(Zone 5b)

September 6, 2008
1:03 PM

Post #5515389

Yes Trioadrasta, the tree also turn to yellow already here in my area in Sweden, I also will move to Australia. Im really going in to depression.
I must put all my plant inside before frost and winter came. sigh sigh it is
depressing. Last winter was very mild and Im affraid it will become snow early this year.

Tallulah_B

Tallulah_B
(Susan) Calgary, AB
(Zone 3b)

September 6, 2008
8:45 PM

Post #5517183

Dahlianut - you said it's a good time of year for mums?
I have a mum plant I bought in May, and after the flowers were finished I put it in my front garden. The plant is huge (5 times the original, small size), but no buds. Someone told me there are 2 types of mums - ones that bloom in the spring, and ones that bloom in the fall. Is that right???

Is there any way to force them to bloom in the fall? Are they tender/hardy & will they last through the winter if I cover them or do something else to keep them till next spring?

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

September 8, 2008
10:05 PM

Post #5526037

Uh-oh, I forgot to include all the bulbs of GARLIC I ordered after the excellent series of articles on that topic. Drat, I just spent a day digging up a new bed for all the flower bulbs, and now I have to find a place for all the garlic, too! But oh, I do love my garlic!

SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN
(Zone 5b)

September 8, 2008
11:24 PM

Post #5526397

Dahlianut, BTW your dahlia is gorgeous - what variety is it??
dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 9, 2008
12:33 AM

Post #5526713

NOID for that one SteveFtWorth. This is my favorite today. 'Caribbean Fantasy'

Thumbnail by dahlianut

dahlianut
Calgary, AB
(Zone 3a)

September 9, 2008
12:37 AM

Post #5526733

Sorry Susan didn't see your post. Nope fall mums are different. Rona and HD have pots of moms on sale now cheap. If you put them in the ground they will return.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Voting Booth Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Type of lawn mower? dave 62 Nov 12, 2009 10:40 PM
Do you make compost? dave 52 Feb 22, 2010 8:05 PM
What's your one must-have gardening item? dave 195 Apr 6, 2012 2:46 PM
Botany Quiz: Monocarpic means dave 36 Sep 23, 2012 2:09 AM
How did you find out about DG? dave 149 Feb 9, 2011 12:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America