Photo by Melody

Article: The Search for a Perfect Cactus - Transplanting My Daughter to College: Fabulous!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Search for a Perfect Cactus - Transplanting My Daughter to College
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Search for a Perfect Cactus - Transplanting My Daughter to CollegeReplies: 1, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mrsj
Phoenix, AZ
(Zone 9a)

September 3, 2008
5:35 PM

Post #5503290

Carrie - if I had known you were hitting nurseries ...well, I know them all!

Just about anything you are growing she can grow up there- my Mom brought out some of her peonies for me one year and they took off like crazy!

carrielamont

carrielamont
Bedford, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 3, 2008
5:42 PM

Post #5503323

We breezed through a lame Lowes on our way to getting everything else under the sun - shower curtain, hammer, nails, screwdriver, mirror, detergent, light bulbs, superglue, everything you need for playing house. We thought she be getting an apartment with util. included! Next time we go out (and I'm sure there will be a next time)! Thanks so much for the offer, though - it is appreciated. . .

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Search for a Perfect Cactus - Transplanting My Daughter to College Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article Kathleen 24 Aug 7, 2011 9:00 AM
memories! pejiduta8 1 Sep 3, 2008 2:56 PM
a sweet story Dutchlady1 1 Sep 3, 2008 5:43 PM
oh the pain & pride... Sundownr 2 Sep 8, 2008 12:05 PM
Great story about making memories Deloresw 1 Sep 15, 2008 8:37 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America