Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Graptopetalums, Pachyphytums and their hybrids: Echeveria look-alikes: Gorgeous plants...

Communities > Forums > Article: Graptopetalums, Pachyphytums and their hybrids: Echeveria look-alikes
bookmark
Forum: Article: Graptopetalums, Pachyphytums and their hybrids: Echeveria look-alikesReplies: 1, Views: 33
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
podster
Deep East Texas, TX
(Zone 8a)

September 4, 2008
11:46 AM

Post #5506511

These are one of my favorite succulents. I love the bloom on the leaves and look forward to real blooms on them too. Thanks for showing the variety and sharing the excellent information. It will be worth bookmarking for future reference! Thank you... pod
enya_34
Madison, WI

September 4, 2008
10:47 PM

Post #5508944

For me they are all new, but what a great introduction! Your photography is captivating, your passion is contageous :)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Graptopetalums, Pachyphytums and their hybrids: Echeveria look-alikes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful article and pictures. Gensan 0 Sep 9, 2008 4:45 PM
Lots of info and photos!! jamlover 0 Sep 13, 2008 8:50 AM
Thank you vanessa_c 0 Jan 29, 2009 6:09 PM
Hardiest Echeverioidea peejay12 1 Feb 8, 2009 7:29 PM
brown purply one left to be ID'd waterwisegirl 1 Feb 23, 2009 1:47 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America