Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Caudiciforms: Myrmecodia Seeds .

Communities > Forums > Caudiciforms
bookmark
Forum: CaudiciformsReplies: 2, Views: 98
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
SpeciesNut
Townsville
Australia

September 12, 2008
12:11 AM

Post #5540359

I have one lot of 20 seeds collected from my Myrmecodia beccarii to give to the first overseas member to d-mail me. Post free, import at your own risk.
They do not keep and will need planting within a month as viability drops fast. Warmth and humidity are essential for good germination as seed is produced
just proir to the monsoon season here. I have previously sent seed to Britain and several European countries withuot any problems , but not sure about
sending to the States/ Bob.

This message was edited Sep 12, 2008 7:05 AM

Thumbnail by SpeciesNut
Click the image for an enlarged view.

SpeciesNut
Townsville
Australia

September 14, 2008
10:47 AM

Post #5549777

Hi again. one lot of 10 seeds are ready to go to Norway and another 2 lots await addresses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for Aussies there are two lots of 2 of last years seedlings as seen on the second coconut husk. The first two addresses recieved will
===================== each recieve 2 plants free of charge. No post cost either. Bob.=================================
SpeciesNut
Townsville
Australia

September 15, 2008
3:24 AM

Post #5553003

Three lots posted today, MondaySeptember 15th. No more seeds available . To the 3 who will recieve them I wish you the
best in germinating them. I would use sphagnum moss, moist, not wet. And kept above 25 c. Bob.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Caudiciforms Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Adenium seedpod!! Indigoez 24 Apr 24, 2007 7:17 PM
Great case of mistaken identity GSkinner 16 Nov 22, 2007 2:20 PM
Flowering and Brighamia insignis, Hawaiian Vulcan Palm MartinDK 7 Aug 13, 2007 3:20 PM
Anyone grow Fockeas? Nan 8 Aug 13, 2007 3:30 PM
Brachychiton Nan 5 May 25, 2007 4:22 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America