-
AuthorContent
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 16, 2008
10:22 PM

Post #5560406

I saw the titled and thought, I know that plant. What a surprise to find a familiar picture! Glad you could use it.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 17, 2008
11:58 PM

Post #5565314

Sorry, I have been without power since Sunday...think Melody got hers back earlier today, ours just came on.

I wanted to surprise you with that, and was going to send you a d mail and tell you late Monday night...but, Ike came through and nearly took me away.

Anyway, thanks...glad you saw it, and sorry I could not sneak it up on you.
Hope all is well with you...neighbor's tree is across my back yard...but my house, cats and I are OK.

Sharon
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 18, 2008
12:15 AM

Post #5565408

We had about 10 hours of 50 mile an hour winds - not a good night for sleeping. All the pears are on the ground along with a big pear tree limb and the top went out of one of the black walnut trees and ripped up the screen on the patio doors on my little studio, but left the windows alone. Our power never went out - all in all not too bad at all. Sorry you had no power - that is just no fun, tethered as we are to our electricity.

I clicked on the article and thought, hmm, I think I've seen that picture before. Duh! Oh, yeah, I took it.

Has Mel told you that I'm coming down in October, all things remaining equal and the creek don't rise? Columbus Day weekend, the young man who milks has 4 days off from school and the one day he does have school will bring his brother to help. YIPPEE!!! We may get to go have a grilled cheese sandwich yet.

Kathleen
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 18, 2008
12:21 AM

Post #5565436

Just talked to Mel by cell briefly earlier, so no I didn't know...you better let me know when you are here, grilled cheese for sure.

And I wanted to tell you, Summer sent me some dyed silk scraps. I am going to take a look at all your fabric collages if I can find them in artisans...I want to do a collage, and these are small, but will work. All jewel tones...scrumptious.

Anxious to see you in October. If I can get these door prizes finished by tomorrow, I will drop in at our RU this weekend.

So..let me know when you will be here!
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Aunt Bett's Unmentionables: Blue Cohosh Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
The age we grew up in Hemophobic 10 Sep 19, 2011 3:24 AM
Intresting phicks 1 Sep 18, 2008 12:09 AM
Cohosh Sisters catmad 1 Sep 18, 2008 12:00 AM
Another Who Knew! nanny_56 3 Sep 18, 2008 3:38 PM
wonderful article Zanymuse 1 Sep 20, 2008 2:47 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America