Heavenscint needs seeds

Ripley, MS

I do not grow many vines, so I can not help her out, but I thought some of you might be able to.
Caren (heavenscint) lost all her vines in Hurricane Ike before they made her any seeds. That is the only thing she said she would like to have when she was asked if we could help her replace any plants.
She is in the address exchange and she and I both would be grateful if you have any you could send her for a start next spring.
Sandra

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Sandra,
Do you know which ones Caren lost?
Jan...

Ripley, MS

No, but she said she lost all her vines, She said she would love any seeds.
Sandra

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

I've just been in touch. I will get her some incarnata, incense and lutea.

Ripley, MS

Thanks so much, I knew she would not ask for herself, so I did it for her--lol
So glad you can help her out.
Sandra

Prattville, AL

Does she want any other types of vines? I have jasmine and sweet autumn clematis. I know these aren't special but they survived our drought and not beng watered.
Lynn

Ripley, MS

All she mentioned she really wanted was the passifloria. I asked if she needed any plants and this was her wish. She had several vines that were ruined by the salt water muck and they had not made any seeds yet.
She posted some pictures on Mid-South of how close the water came to her house. I think it is on the Ike thread.
Sandra

South West, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank you Sandra and all who have contacted me about my vines. She was right I would not have asked myself but I do appreciate the kindness of you all to help me out. I don't stop by this forum very often and I was shocked to see all the new varietys of Passifloras! I have only grown the more common forms for my GF butterflys but I may need to re-think this lol! I have enjoyed reading thru everyone's posts and I thank you all again for your kindness!!
Caren

South West, LA(Zone 9a)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent me seeds! I have a few packs that were sent with out DG names so I haven't thanked you personally but that are much appreciated!
Take Care!!
Caren

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.