Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: The Monochromatic Garden-Pinks: Pretty in pink!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Monochromatic Garden-Pinks
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Monochromatic Garden-PinksReplies: 2, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

psychw2

psychw2
(Pat) Kennewick, WA
(Zone 5b)

September 20, 2008
3:21 PM

Post #5576193

Pink is my favorite garden color. My favorite companion to pink is purple, I love the constrast.

wind

wind
Mount Laurel, NJ
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2008
3:59 PM

Post #5576337

I like the contrast too, only I do the opposite, I use pink as a nice accent to purple :)

Jocelyn, I love the photos you selected and your layout!

~Diana
crimsontsavo
Crossville, TN
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2008
4:55 PM

Post #5576460

Purple looks so nice with pink! I just dug up some sort of purple asters and planted them with my pink soapwort, the colors look so nice together!

There is a way to do everything in a different way isnt there wind! Your comment makes me wanna go look for purple flowers to plant so I can accent with pink LOL.
Thank you for the compliment, it was great fun browsing the photos of all the great DGers. There's some real talent around here!

Thanks guys,
Jocie.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Monochromatic Garden-Pinks Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hey phicks 1 Sep 21, 2008 1:24 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America