Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!: Great wake up article

Communities > Forums > Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!Replies: 2, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

beclu727

beclu727
Dacula, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 28, 2008
1:24 PM

Post #5608768

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee and enjoying your article. We usually buy Fair Trade, but now I need to look for shade-grown also. Thanks so much. Becky

Mrs_Ed

Mrs_Ed
Whiteside County, IL
(Zone 5a)

September 28, 2008
1:44 PM

Post #5608826

Great Becky! This subject was and "eye opener" for me too!
wallaby1
Lincoln
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

September 28, 2008
2:43 PM

Post #5609055

I'm very pleased to see this article, who knows how many people will be woken up by more than their morning cuppa. Serious issues for sure, and I'm sure many of us worry about the consequences of what is happening but some don't realise the full impact. Well done Mrs_Ed!

I'm not a coffee drinker, occasionally have bought some of those 'bitter' beans only to leave them in the cupboard until I throw them out. Reading the description on the packet one would think they were a good coffee arabica, and fair trade, I have tasted good coffee and they were nowhere near good!

I hope some will be awakened to the plight of others in this world, people as well as wildlife.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Excellent Article! pelletory 0 Sep 28, 2008 2:53 PM
Best Article So Far! nanny_56 0 Sep 28, 2008 4:52 PM
Thank you... Sundownr 1 Sep 28, 2008 9:52 PM
Great Job! darius 2 Sep 29, 2008 3:06 AM
Interesting! marzissa 1 Sep 29, 2008 1:52 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America