Photo by Melody

Article: Unusual and Bizarre Plants - A Titanic Inflorescence: Amorphophallus titanum growing in TN

Communities > Forums > Article: Unusual and Bizarre Plants - A Titanic Inflorescence
bookmark
Forum: Article: Unusual and Bizarre Plants - A Titanic InflorescenceReplies: 0, Views: 73
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
lilliogarden
Jackson, TN

October 1, 2008
10:18 PM

Post #5622861

I enjoyed your article on A.titanum. The culture sheet gave me answers to questions I have as to the care of my A. titanum with cold weather approaching. I have a juvenile plant about 4 feet tall that has spent the summer in the greenhouse, where the temp was allowed to reach the low 100's for short periods of time. My plant has not entered into dormancy yet. I have the heater setting at 60 degrees F. We are leaving for 4 days, and I am nervous about leaving A.t. with night temps in the 40's outside the greenhouse. Should I put it in the house?
Thanks again for the good information.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Unusual and Bizarre Plants - A Titanic Inflorescence Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Intresting phicks 0 Sep 29, 2008 1:30 PM
Largest flower ? OLeary 1 Sep 29, 2008 2:06 PM
"Day of the Triffids" perenniallyme 2 Sep 25, 2012 10:45 AM
What a Leaf! Petalpants 0 Aug 17, 2009 1:50 PM
Voodoo Lily freebird52 1 Aug 18, 2009 7:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America