Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Lovely Lamium: Lamium

Communities > Forums > Article: Lovely Lamium
bookmark
Forum: Article: Lovely LamiumReplies: 0, Views: 47
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mykeac
Tallahassee, FL
(Zone 8a)

October 13, 2008
8:11 AM

Post #5665021

And then there's Lamium album (white dead nettle) - a very useful plant for men who need to "go" too often with prostate problems!
Many years ago I had a painful problem and was spending a lot of money on prescribed medication until I discovered this wonderful herb! One can buy packets of the dried leaves from good pharmacists/ naturopaths, homeopaths or herbalists. Cover them with a small bottle of vodka and allow to soak for a few weeks. Strain the brown tincture and add about 50% water to this, Drink about 20 drops every morning, diluted in at least a tablespoon of water, and your comfort zone will rapidly improve! I originally bought a bottle of tincture from a pharmacist as it had a most useful small dropper on the end for individual drops,
This kept me very comfortable (financially as well) for over 10 years until I needed to have a minor operation enlarging the passage through my prostate.
Any further info, you're welcome to contact me at m.ashley.cooper@comcast.net.
Myke Ashley-Cooper

Thumbnail by mykeac
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Lovely Lamium Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love your lamium Hemophobic 3 Oct 13, 2008 1:24 PM
Lamiums LeathaStewart 1 Oct 11, 2008 9:50 PM
Lamium ajl 0 Oct 13, 2008 3:16 PM
purchase some lamium with golden foliage rigaut 1 Oct 15, 2008 2:42 PM
Lamium gardenfinds 0 Oct 15, 2008 11:59 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America