Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Shake down your plants for free seed: an introduction to collecting seeds: Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Communities > Forums > Article: Shake down your plants for free seed: an introduction to collecting seeds
bookmark
Forum: Article: Shake down your plants for free seed: an introduction to collecting seedsReplies: 1, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LouC
Desoto, TX
(Zone 8a)

October 16, 2008
2:28 PM

Post #5678336

I have always loved seeds the best. It is so exciting to tour the garden in the Spring watching for the seedlings. Have marked the TheSeedSite for reference. Had saved seeds already and didn't recognize the abutilon seed until I went to the seedsite. Big time help!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

October 16, 2008
2:40 PM

Post #5678374

They do have a lot of useful seed ID photos! I know we've been trying to add more seed photos to PF also... I've got a few more to upload now. :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Shake down your plants for free seed: an introduction to collecting seeds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Neat guide there! Dinu 15 Oct 17, 2008 4:10 AM
Good phicks 1 Oct 16, 2008 3:55 PM
Great for the beginers! adinamiti 4 Oct 16, 2008 6:28 PM
Thanks Sundownr 1 Oct 17, 2008 2:00 PM
seeds Barbell 1 Oct 20, 2008 7:17 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America