Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Crafts and Decorating: Question about Decoupage

Communities > Forums > Crafts and Decorating
bookmark
Forum: Crafts and DecoratingReplies: 19, Views: 225
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Amber_lee
Seminole, OK
(Zone 7a)

October 19, 2008
6:05 PM

Post #5691113

I am one of those people that wants exact wording on some things especially crafts I am not real familiar with so having said that when instructions say use white glue diluted with water at a ratio of 3 parts glue to 1 part water are they talking about just plain white Elmers glue? One place I read about this said wood glue from a hardware store. Please is it just white glue you buy for school supplies?

I used to have some Christmas ornaments I made a zillion years ago in the Girl Scouts where we decoupaged material onto styrofoam balls. I loved those and want to make some more. I also would like to decoupage the light switch covers for my house. I see them in stores and think I could do that, I would also like to make some holiday ones to switch out.

I know it is probably a dumb question but I want it spelled out. LOL

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Crafts and Decorating Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new forum! Trish 17 Oct 5, 2009 12:23 AM
What a find!!! justmeLisa 37 Feb 24, 2009 8:26 AM
My Dream Catchers....for Zanymuse, et al roadrunner 32 Aug 26, 2008 2:29 AM
Christmas Spider instructions melody 42 Jan 20, 2010 12:54 AM
Very rare and old craft Dinu 55 Aug 9, 2007 11:43 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America