Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: This Toad Will Become Your Fall-Flowering Prince: Native Texan

Communities > Forums > Article: This Toad Will Become Your Fall-Flowering Prince
bookmark
Forum: Article: This Toad Will Become Your Fall-Flowering PrinceReplies: 0, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ACWinOH
Sandusky, OH
(Zone 5a)

October 23, 2008
10:29 PM

Post #5709437

Thanks for your comments about my baby tricyrtis! I was born in Kerrville TX and lived the majority of my life on the east side of the Dallas area, Seagoville and then Garland for many years so I knew immediately where you are. Wish I had Internet when I was a beginner gardener! I only grew a few things successfully and later realized I was trying to have a northern garden in Zone 8!! My adult kids still all live in Garland with their families.
I totally enjoyed this article and look forward to seeing my toads flourish in the future. - Carol

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: This Toad Will Become Your Fall-Flowering Prince Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great phicks 3 Oct 22, 2008 12:33 PM
Tricyrtis Lencl362 0 Feb 16, 2011 4:37 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America