Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Visiting Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in Thailand: Nong Nooch Gardens

Communities > Forums > Article: Visiting Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in Thailand
bookmark
Forum: Article: Visiting Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in ThailandReplies: 0, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
msandridge
Madison, WI

November 3, 2008
6:49 PM

Post #5747872

Truely an amazing treat for the eyes. In the patterned sections I noticed a beautiful deep burgandy plant with green plants surrounding it. Does anyone know what these plants are...they are stunning and I would like to try and do a pattern somewhat similiar to the circles in the pictures.
Also, how does one find out about tours like this, my husband and I would love to go on a tour of these gardens.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Visiting Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in Thailand Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thankyou sharing your Thai adventure chrissy100 1 Nov 3, 2008 11:53 PM
Nong Nooch Gardens ai50171 0 Nov 3, 2008 11:26 AM
Nong Nooch Gardens herbs501 0 Nov 3, 2008 1:00 PM
Nong nooch garden. anandkbhatt 6 Nov 4, 2008 5:04 AM
Great phicks 0 Nov 3, 2008 6:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America