Photo by Melody

Article: The Fall 2008 Florida-Alabama Round Up: Good food, friends and plants: A wonderful time to be had by all!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Fall 2008 Florida-Alabama Round Up: Good food, friends and plants
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Fall 2008 Florida-Alabama Round Up: Good food, friends and plantsReplies: 3, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

November 5, 2008
5:06 PM

Post #5755417

Thank you, Jacqueline for sharing the wonderful pictures of the event with us. One of these fine days, I'll joining the group. It's on my must-do list. Thanks to DG we've these get togethers and sharing our gardening joy.
libellule
Fountain, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 5, 2008
8:20 PM

Post #5756101

Lily_love,

It will be nice to see you at the next swap. It took me several years to finally make it to one. This was my first but hopefully not my last.

Jackie
Ginger_H
Fountain, FL
(Zone 8a)

November 6, 2008
7:13 PM

Post #5759393

Nice article Jackie! So glad I managed to drag you there this time around. :-)))
libellule
Fountain, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 6, 2008
7:57 PM

Post #5759509

Thanks Ginger :-) Me too!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Fall 2008 Florida-Alabama Round Up: Good food, friends and plants Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great phicks 0 Nov 6, 2008 12:23 AM
When is the next one??? iamkaym 2 Oct 15, 2012 6:55 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America