Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Pachypodiums- THE caudiciform collectors plant- Introduction to the species and cultivational suggestions: What type is it?

Communities > Forums > Article: Pachypodiums- THE caudiciform collectors plant- Introduction to the species and cultivational suggestions
bookmark
Forum: Article: Pachypodiums- THE caudiciform collectors plant- Introduction to the species and cultivational suggestionsReplies: 2, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
doug64123
Kansas City, MO

November 5, 2008
6:20 PM

Post #5755629

This is my Pachypodium but I am not sure what type. I have it at work as i live in missouri and it gets cold in Winter...the atmosphere here is better for her in the winter...in the summer i have it outside on my porch in full sun. Loved it this year and this would make one full year that i have had it. Bought at St. Louis Botanical gardens and wnat to know about the flower it shuld produce and what fertilizer to use..name brand and such. My e-mail is passiveaggressive@kc.rr.com . I also want to say you do have a lot of info here and just having trouble Id'ing this exact one amongst all of yours.

Thumbnail by doug64123
Click the image for an enlarged view.

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

November 5, 2008
11:23 PM

Post #5756690

looks like Pachypodium sandersii
Bobbyalso
San Angelo, TX

July 13, 2009
7:42 PM

Post #6815027

Have two crested pachypodium but would like to graft my own. Can anyone provide info on this? Thanks!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Pachypodiums- THE caudiciform collectors plant- Introduction to the species and cultivational suggestions Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
always wonderful Dutchlady1 5 Oct 23, 2011 7:54 PM
Propogation AarronIkarus 1 Feb 27, 2010 11:04 PM
Outstanding! Meg2 1 Nov 26, 2012 3:54 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America