Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

DG Journals and Diaries: select category

Communities > Forums > DG Journals and Diaries
bookmark
Forum: DG Journals and DiariesReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
taj12
Parkersburg, WV

November 6, 2008
2:50 PM

Post #5758629

I am stuck. I am trying to set up my journal. I had removed some categories. now when I go into journal and this is what it says:

You now need to start your journal off by adding for first item. You do this by going to the category in which you want this item to be created. When you have selected your category, then click on "Add a new item".

Select the category from the list below:

Their is no list under this message, I had added some categories then removed them. Is there anyway to start over with a clean slate.

ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

November 6, 2008
3:08 PM

Post #5758676

When I go to look at your journal, it shows that you have one category called dahlias, I'm not sure why you aren't seeing it. Are you able to get to the main journal page where it has headers like Main Menu, Access by Category, etc? If you are able to get there then I'd probably just start a new journal if you are having problems with this one. If you can't even get to that main page though you might use the "contact us" link to contact the admin team and they can probably wipe out your existing journal and let you start over.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other DG Journals and Diaries Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Online journal - getting started Terry 219 Apr 1, 2008 1:12 PM
    Journal "wish list" requests here, please Terry 178 Aug 25, 2014 3:44 PM
    The Garden Diary is ready for testing dave 159 Aug 18, 2008 7:51 PM
    "Watching" a Garden Diary dave 18 Jul 2, 2013 7:36 AM
    Using both the journal and diary barbur 4 Sep 28, 2013 6:57 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America