Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Gingers?

Millsap, TX

Hey.. If anyone has any extra and would like to trade~postage..LMK I don't (sorry) have a list posted..I mostly grow Brugs , Banana's and Passi's.. But I love to trade and I do love Gingers..LOL
Thanks!
Kylie

Lowndesboro, AL(Zone 8a)

Kylie are your bananas named? It's too late in the yr for me now but I will have hedys ready to go in the spring.
Kabby

Millsap, TX

Hey Kabby!
Yes they are!! Most have been put to rest for the Wiinter but I do have a couple of nice Orinoco pups in the house..
Kylie

Chickenville, FL(Zone 9a)

I have no clue what all I will have in the spring (most people divide the ginger in the spring) because many have not gone dormant yet for some reason.
Are you looking for anything in particular? There are lots of gingers around here and if I don't have what you wanted I could prob find it lol !

Millsap, TX

Thanks Girl!!!
Maybe I have something here for ya!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Kylie, just make a note and contact me in the spring and I will be glad to send you some white butterfly ginger. I have some Dancing Ladies too but I don't know if they will make it yet. But I definitely have tons of white butterfly ginger! The fragrance on them is incredible!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.