Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: The Thanksgiving Lesson: Beautiful Story!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Thanksgiving Lesson
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Thanksgiving LessonReplies: 2, Views: 26
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

November 27, 2008
11:23 PM

Post #5836674

Hi Sharon,

I did indeed share this with my son and may the five bites idea stick with him too. You are such a wonderful story teller.

God bless and all the best to you,
Ben
Indygardengal
Brownstown, IN
(Zone 5b)

November 28, 2008
12:34 AM

Post #5836839

I enjoy all your stories but this one is a real jewel. Somehow that chicken getting killed in the backyard did not keep me from eating but it was not a pleasant sight. We did not have turkey until I was a teen-ager.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 28, 2008
2:15 AM

Post #5837069

Benny, I am so glad you shared the story with your son, I hope he remembers. Thank you for your comments, and may many blessings be yours during this holiday season.

Hi, Indy...I hope you and your family had a wonderful day, and that if you had turkey, it was delicious! Thanks for writing, I always look forward to hearing from you. And for you and yours during this season, many happy memories, and many blessings.

Thank you both.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Thanksgiving Lesson Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful! adinamiti 15 Nov 30, 2008 6:56 PM
What a lovely family you have!!! frostweed 2 Nov 27, 2008 6:19 PM
Gobble Gobble phicks 1 Nov 27, 2008 6:20 PM
Enjoy today Susie2 3 Nov 27, 2008 7:07 PM
Thank YOU, Sharon. whiteapple5 1 Dec 1, 2008 4:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America