Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Introduction to Ornamental Figs in Cultivation: Your article

Communities > Forums > Article: Introduction to Ornamental Figs in Cultivation
bookmark
Forum: Article: Introduction to Ornamental Figs in CultivationReplies: 3, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
leeflea51
Golden, MS
(Zone 7a)

December 4, 2008
8:38 AM

Post #5857210

Geoff, thaks for the informative and intersting article on ornamental figs. I just didn't know that there were so many different ones. I was aware that there were others besides our edible figs but the number astounded me. Thanks for the information and Iook forwards to your other articles. Lee
allgr8dogs
Phoenix, AZ
(Zone 9b)

December 4, 2008
12:11 PM

Post #5857307

This is an awesome article! I never realized the variety to be had in figs. I have a couple of figs, but you've shown me a couple more I would like to collect.

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

December 4, 2008
3:51 PM

Post #5857886

Well, there are many many more species than what I covered (perhaps a hundred more?)- but those are the most commonly encountered ones.
Pamgarden
Central, VA
(Zone 7b)

December 4, 2008
9:29 PM

Post #5859023

An amazing article and pictures.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Introduction to Ornamental Figs in Cultivation Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Some fig roots are mind boggling! wind 2 Dec 5, 2008 7:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America