Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Countertop Compostables Containers: Go to BJ's. Sams or Costco....

Communities > Forums > Article: Countertop Compostables Containers
bookmark
Forum: Article: Countertop Compostables ContainersReplies: 1, Views: 37
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Gitagal

Gitagal
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7a)

December 8, 2008
2:02 PM

Post #5870233

...and buy some salad greens in those large, rectangular containers. Bigger than a shoe box! Has a tight lid! Waterproof! Reusable! And FREE!...after you have consumed whatever is inside.. Besides, being of clear plastic, you can see what's going on inside of it.
I have used this for years--at least as long as I have had my S.E.M. I keep it behind my dish drainboard and fill it at least once a week. Maybe twice during the summer.

Gita

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

December 8, 2008
3:21 PM

Post #5870449

Thanks for that idea Gita.
For the uninitiated, SEM refers to the Earth Machine composter that we have been discussing in the Mid Atlantic forum recently.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Countertop Compostables Containers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great tips Hemophobic 8 Mar 1, 2009 7:29 PM
Stainless is the way to go egm 0 Dec 7, 2008 3:06 PM
Ice Bucket - Great Idea!! jomoncon 3 Dec 8, 2008 1:58 PM
Folger's snap lid containers vtbeachldy 2 Mar 1, 2009 12:40 AM
Yogurt containers and the freezer Johntron 2 Dec 8, 2008 9:29 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America