Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Deck the House with Boughs of Holly...and Other Stuff: Wonderful ideas!

Communities > Forums > Article: Deck the House with Boughs of Holly...and Other Stuff
bookmark
Forum: Article: Deck the House with Boughs of Holly...and Other StuffReplies: 3, Views: 42
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

December 15, 2008
3:47 PM

Post #5893776

Thanks for all the creative ideas! It seems so obvious now LOL, but I never thought of sticking evergreen branches into moist potting medium to prolong their life. And I love love love your candy-cane shepherd's hook! I'm inspired... :-)
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 15, 2008
9:58 PM

Post #5894954

Oh, What a great job you did with this topic. Wonderful, and inventive I too love the shepherds crook and the bird treats such fun.
davis1676
Disputanta, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 19, 2008
3:21 AM

Post #5906890

This sure inspires some creativity for me. Beautiful, affordable & timely, thanks for the super ideas!
qterhrs
Friedens, PA
(Zone 5a)

December 13, 2012
4:11 AM

Post #9357027

Had to reply to these comments because I feel the same. Great ideas that fall in the category of why didn't I think of that. Thanks for the brain jump.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Deck the House with Boughs of Holly...and Other Stuff Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wish I Saw this Before... Tall_Shadow 0 Dec 21, 2009 3:41 PM
Leave the Juniper Berries on the Trees hamptons 1 Dec 12, 2012 12:36 PM
Great ideas! Plantedz 0 Dec 10, 2012 4:39 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America