Electrical Magnetic and Radio Frequencies [EMF and RF]

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

In today.s world we are bombarded by a lot of electrical and electronic devices. Are there any dangers associated with this?
Some doctors and other people believe so. There are meters to test electrical fields. Still, you can run your own simple test to get a "field" idea about your own home's hot spots of disturbance. Use a small portable radio set on AM and tuned to 500 or just above that. Turn the volume up and then approach your different electrical devices. As you get about 3 feet from many you will hear the noise increase and within 2 feet it may be fairly intense.

The worst devices include Plasma TV screens, CFL bulbs, halogen lamps, copiers, touchlamps, wireless plug-in jacks, dimmer switches, varible speed drive motors, and fluorescent lights with electronic ballast[newer types].

If you wish to lessen exposure to things like cell phones, don't hold the thing tightly to your ear and also rotate use to the other ear. Also you can use a speaker where practical. It likely is better to have entertainment centers and computers with printers on outside walls where practical.
There are devices made that address this electrical pollution. The website below sells a plug in device that filters this pollution. How? Hey, I don't vouch for that but it likely is a good thing.
www.stetzerelectric.com

www.electricalpollution.com

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

I wouldn't think there would be health problems associated because it would just be a sound right?
I know I can hear things my husband can't and it drives me nuts.
If the TV is on, but nothing is playing I can still hear a very high pitch noise.
Sometimes the light bulbs at church bother me, hearing aids will sometimes drive me out of the church service. It isn't very convenient. But sometimes lights bother me and I am particular about clothing too. I have to buy bras that do not have nylon stitching or lace because they itch me to no end. Very picky about socks too and cannot tolerate panty hose. Pain meds don't always work on me. So I am just sensitive all the way around.
My son has autism and smells everything.
So anyway, not sure if any of that had to do with anything :)
but yes I have noticed these high pitch noises alot, never concerned about medical issues with them though.
I have heard that cell phone use may interfere with medical equipment, and that some people believe cell phones cause low sperm count. Not sure why though.

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

Well, the electrical pollution mentioned here is usually silent to most people including me. The symtoms usually associated with this are vague and include irritabilty and hyperactive-ness., and less sound sleep.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

There is a price to be paid for progress.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images