Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: A rosemary Christmas "tree": Wonder where these come from?

Communities > Forums > Article: A rosemary Christmas "tree"
bookmark
Forum: Article: A rosemary Christmas "tree"Replies: 4, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
darkmoondreamer
(Karen) Frankston, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 23, 2008
1:44 AM

Post #5920279

I live in Texas and bought the same exact Rosemary tree, down to the pot cover and the tag. Wonder if there is one main supplier that supplies these nationwide to the big box stores for the holidays?

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

December 23, 2008
3:05 AM

Post #5920525

Now that would be another interesting article! I wonder what I'll get if I google wholesale rosemary...

I found what looks like the source for trees I got two years ago, by the tag style. It could very well be the one for this year, with an updated tag. Also has a great page of care instructions, link here.
http://204.200.205.208/info.htm

This message was edited Dec 22, 2008 10:12 PM

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

December 23, 2008
5:05 AM

Post #5920828

Sally, I was happy to see your article after purchasing one of these little cuties the other day. I have a larger rosemary that I planted this past year that was a gift from a dear friend and I'm so afraid it won't survive the winter. I guess time will tell.

Thanks for the article and the link on the care info.,
Bev

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

December 23, 2008
2:34 PM

Post #5921469

Have hope- I have a rosemary from a dear friend also, going into it's 19th winter in my sunny warm southfacing bed. Good luck!

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

December 23, 2008
5:35 PM

Post #5922087

Sally, That's very encouraging news!! My planted rosemary is also facing south. I covered it with leaves in hopes to protect it from the colder temps.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A rosemary Christmas "tree" Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
CRAFTY ROSEMARY TREE docgipe 2 Dec 23, 2008 2:52 AM
Your article leeflea51 1 Dec 23, 2008 2:57 AM
Great Idea :) redheadedwonder11 2 Jan 2, 2009 11:34 PM
Rosemary care page sallyg 0 Jan 6, 2009 6:18 PM
Outdoors vs. Indoors echinaceamaniac 3 Jan 26, 2010 2:41 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America