What can you bring to the manger?

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

For those who are new to the farm forum, this is a longstanding tradition here. Each one offers something from their farm to welcome the Babe.

I bring 11 newborn border collie puppies to warm the Baby's toes and their vigilant mother to guard the family from errant sheep and cows.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

My sturdy old ponies will help carry Mary and her unborn child safely to the manger.

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8a)

I will bring fresh hay to the manger to feed and keep warm the animals that guard the Babe and to feed and keep warm KathyJo's "sturdy old ponies".

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Sheepskins tanned with the fleece on them will make a cozy bed.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Straw to keep the manger area "clean" and dry. :>)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Love and worship for the newborn King of Kings. Three of the 4 dogs and some of the cats will cuddle around the family to help keep them all warm.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Blessed with firewood harvested by the grace of God. We share to provide warmth and light.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I have been Blessed with many fine feathered hens who can provide fresh eggs for His family and feathers to soften His hay. They can sing their sweet clucky lulliby til He's asleep at night.

Bend, OR(Zone 5a)

Sorry I'm late.. I took Mary to Bethlehm and didn't have to be back until they fled to Egypt.

Thumbnail by beadmom
Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Oh beadmom.. Mary would have loved to have ridden to Bethlehem on your donkey..
wonderful.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

How precious. Thanks for sending it in.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images