Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Christmas Trees: Which One is Right for Your Family?: What- no threads yet?

Communities > Forums > Article: Christmas Trees: Which One is Right for Your Family?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Christmas Trees: Which One is Right for Your Family?Replies: 1, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

December 24, 2008
3:56 AM

Post #5923837

You did a nice job giving the pros and cons of the options and adding pictures. There's just too much last minute shopping and early celebrating for many readers to join in here!

We've just been having a few chuckles over finding unpleasant things in artificial trees when getting them out of storage. That'd be one "pro" for real trees.

This message was edited Dec 24, 2008 1:05 PM
libellule
Fountain, FL
(Zone 8b)

December 26, 2008
5:39 PM

Post #5929603

Sally,

Thanks for reading and commenting! You're right about everyone being so busy this time of year. I had company for several weeks leading up to Christmas day and am trying to get back to normal today, whatever that is. lol

Surprises in artificial trees, now that would have been something to add. I remember finding mice living in a Christmas tree box I had stored in a shed in TN one time. What a mess.

J

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Christmas Trees: Which One is Right for Your Family? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
my Christmas Tree susan8mcnally 1 Jan 4, 2009 9:50 PM
Artificial Christmas Tree SunnyBorders 6 Jan 15, 2011 6:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America