Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: A Child's Christmas Tree: Beautiful!

Communities > Forums > Article: A Child's Christmas Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Child's Christmas TreeReplies: 3, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Aunt_A

December 25, 2008
1:42 AM

Post #5926147

This should have been made into a children's book! So sweet and precious...it might even become a Christmas classic.

Beautiful times ten.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.

April
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

December 25, 2008
11:15 PM

Post #5927899

Hi there April,

I thank you kindly for youre lovely words. A children's book? Hmmmm. I can envision it now. Thank you for the wonderful idea.

It was a pleasure to share this story. I wish you all the best this Christmas. Thank you again!

Blessings,
Ben
joeyramone
Schenectady, NY

May 16, 2009
10:45 AM

Post #6555398

This should definitely become a children's book! Would be great if you could track down the original Emma and find out if she's ever been back to visit her tree.
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

May 16, 2009
9:01 PM

Post #6557109

Hi Joey,

Thank you so kindly and what a blessing it would be if I were able to turn this into a children's book. You have me thinking now.

The last time I saw Emma was six years ago right before I returned to the United States.

I have friends who live in the area and they visited my old garden a few weeks ago. It is still standing. Emma was also sent a copy of this story and I got a very lovely home made card.

Gardening and life and friends and love... It's what it is all about. ^_^

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Child's Christmas Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
great story onewish1 4 Dec 24, 2008 4:26 PM
Believing jeri11 6 Dec 25, 2008 11:19 PM
A lovely story Sharran 9 Dec 25, 2010 10:47 AM
Emma's Christmas Tree 3gardeners 1 Nov 7, 2009 11:19 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America