Gosh I'm scared!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

The little one & I are sitting here by oursleves and the whole house is rocking! The winds are gusting up to 60 miles an hour!! TorNado warnings are all around us YIKES! Lisa

We're under tornado watch here in SE Tennessee right now. I think you're sending your storm up here for us to enjoy. :(

Lisa - looks like you're out of the woods now, eh? Did you make it w/out a tornado?

We've got a couple of those cells heading right toward us. Yucky...

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Praying for all of you now. May God protect you and yours form all harm. In JESUS name, Amen.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

EvaMae, Thanks for the prayer, it touched me..:>) Dave, we aren't out of the woods yet! It is still blowing like I don't know what. My house is still rocking...the last local update said we were in the warning till 6pm. It is REALLY scary here. I live out in a flat open field, so when it blows, it blows hard. No wind breaks. Come on 6pm....Dave, I think Mississippi is getting their share of it too! Yall stay safe, tie down the home front... Lisa

southeast, NE

Yes thoughts are with you from up "north".

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

I think I am out of the woods! WHEW! Now to go outside and clean up..Lisa

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Lisa and all my southern friends-may gods hands keep you all safe through this stormy night!
We had a tornado go through here my first year here-open fields everywhere. It was very scary-we had some major damage but we all made it! My prayers will be with all of you tonight.
God bless each n everyone of you!
dori

Looks like most of it has passed us now, too. We've got another system moving in, supposed to hit at midnight, but it's much more weak.

I talked to my real estate agent - she said Atlanta got ravaged by the storms. She's going to check on our house tomorrow to make sure it's still there. :)

We're breathing easier with the storm passed us. I think Horseshoe is next in line for this action.

dave

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Dave we are getting the second band now. It is windy but too not bad. No rain. The temps have dropped about 30*. It was around 83 this afternoon, now I think it must be the 50's. Lisa

Toston, MT(Zone 4a)

My thoughts and prayers are with you all tonight.
God Bless
Heidi

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images