Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes: Melting Ice Caps

Communities > Forums > Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes
bookmark
Forum: Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and ParadoxesReplies: 0, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Robubba
Moulton, IA

January 1, 2009
3:18 PM

Post #5951382

This is very interesting, and really wish you'd go farther into detail. But, what you said was very insightful for people who just don't know this stuff. But what you're also saying is that, when ice caps melt, the reintroduction of water is regulating the climate BETTER.

My research (studying the internet, and checkin' out graphs) has brought me to believe that there are WAY to many balancing factors to make the earth quickly shift into a state of chaos. Melting Ice caps would mean more ocean which would regulate temperatures better.

And a more regulated temperature would cause more living plants which would in turn, suck up carbon.

Don't get me wrong, things like acid rain, pollutants, etc... I COMPLETELY want to rid of, but things like CO2 emissions get's me thinking real hard, because whatever carbon we put into the atmosphere was ONCE part of the atmosphere already, and the earth already recycles Carbon Dioxide.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cool GranvilleSouth 6 May 28, 2008 10:44 PM
wonderful information! melody 1 May 29, 2008 2:52 PM
Good one phicks 1 May 29, 2008 1:55 AM
Great article! dechap423 0 Mar 6, 2012 6:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America