New Years resolutions.....

Plymouth, MI(Zone 6a)

Well I know that we are all going on a diet! LOL What else are you doing in the new year?
I have decided to get even more organized then I am now.
I vow that I will think more about what I am going to say to someone that will be kinder and make them feel good about themselves.
Remember to thank everyone. Today I thanked the lady cleaning the restroom at Meijers and she was so appreciative. Thats my list and by golly I'm sticking to it! :}

Naples, FL(Zone 10a)

OK - do some form of exercise every day (in addition to the diet LOL).
I like 'thank everyone' - I am going to employ that.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

I like the "thanks" too. More of that should be on the top of my list!

I've already begun... more excercise in the form of walking and stretching. I used to but had an elderly dog that insisted on going too. When he slowed down, I did out of consideration. He passed away on the 26th and I am sad but it is a relief too. The Podster and I are back to it gradually.

Also started another one. Cleaning out crap and organizing what is left. My closet... I got in the mood. I have a large sack to go to Goodwill. Other "cleaning out crap" projects lined up are the front closet & the pantry... will get thru them and see where it leads me.

Happy new year and best wishes for your resolution inspirations!

Naples, FL(Zone 10a)

I cleaned out the pantry last night YAY!

Plymouth, MI(Zone 6a)

I figure that if I clean out one thing a day I should be done by planting time....LOL. I am doing a little at a time that way I don't get discouraged and its starting to look pretty darn good around here. Finding lots of stuff I have been looking for too. Meem

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images