Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Eating Lunch and Swapping Seeds: How to Host an Easy and Successful DG Gathering: oh boy

Communities > Forums > Article: Eating Lunch and Swapping Seeds: How to Host an Easy and Successful DG Gathering
bookmark
Forum: Article: Eating Lunch and Swapping Seeds: How to Host an Easy and Successful DG GatheringReplies: 2, Views: 37
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

onewish1

onewish1
Denville, NJ
(Zone 6b)

January 8, 2009
10:53 AM

Post #5980542

looks like a great day with lots of goodies... wish I lived closer
Jan23
Salem Cnty, NJ
(Zone 7b)

January 8, 2009
12:52 PM

Post #5980699

Great idea, Jill. Have a super swap.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

January 8, 2009
2:11 PM

Post #5980937

Thanks!

The "feel" of DG makes me feel as though all of you ought to live just around the corner from me! Real distances often turn out to be much longer than virtual ones. But if you're ever in the area, let me know, even if there's no swap party in the works!

Meanwhile, if you thought that event sounded fun, get something like it going in your area. Your regional forum is probably a good place to start... :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Eating Lunch and Swapping Seeds: How to Host an Easy and Successful DG Gathering Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Gardening flowers, bulbs & seed catalogs Plantedz 4 Jan 9, 2009 1:53 AM
Nice phicks 1 Jan 8, 2009 10:03 PM
Clever Idea! SingingWolf 7 Jan 10, 2009 3:54 AM
Plant Sale for our Botanical Garden GardenerdMom 1 Jan 14, 2009 1:24 PM
SIXTH year for our "Think Spring!" swap critterologist 0 Feb 19, 2013 7:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America