Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Plant Collars to Put the Water to the Plants Roots: plant collars

Communities > Forums > Article: Plant Collars to Put the Water to the Plants Roots
bookmark
Forum: Article: Plant Collars to Put the Water to the Plants RootsReplies: 1, Views: 151
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
karen1950
Yuma, AZ

January 10, 2009
5:54 AM

Post #5987897

Good idea for water conservation. A good thing to use in a xeriscape where plants are by themselves or in random groupings in a gravel "yard". Also good to divide a grassy area from the xeriscape area.
doris1434
Chino Valley, AZ

May 3, 2010
7:13 AM

Post #7759708

Great idea water collars. I'm in Chino Valley, AZ and between the winds and heat, my plants need all the help they can get. Gardening in this area isn't a piece of cake!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Plant Collars to Put the Water to the Plants Roots Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
good idea btroje 0 Sep 1, 2007 3:49 AM
I like that idea hellnzn11 0 Apr 29, 2010 6:33 PM
sunken beds ARWadoo 0 May 3, 2010 2:59 AM
Enter this in the gardening contest Ninzerbean 0 May 3, 2010 4:10 AM
2 liter soda bottles Delightful_Dawn 1 May 3, 2010 12:03 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America