Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Jubaea chilensis, the Chilean Wine Palm- World's Largest Palm Tree: Hmmmm, I was thinking of getting one

Communities > Forums > Article: Jubaea chilensis, the Chilean Wine Palm- World's Largest Palm Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: Jubaea chilensis, the Chilean Wine Palm- World's Largest Palm TreeReplies: 1, Views: 39
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
CoreHHI
Bluffton, SC
(Zone 9a)

January 11, 2009
5:29 AM

Post #5991561

Changed my mind after reading this. The sun is sorching hot where I am on the coast of SC and high humidity. I'm in 9a so I was looking for something odd and cold hardy but from what is said in this article I don't think this will do well for me.
CoreHHI
Bluffton, SC
(Zone 9a)

January 11, 2009
5:30 AM

Post #5991563

BTW I like that picture except for the guys face in the middle of it. LOL. Whose the artist?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Jubaea chilensis, the Chilean Wine Palm- World's Largest Palm Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
nice looking tree geraldine87 0 Jan 12, 2009 1:48 PM
Jubaea chiliensis and rodents S_Cumberland 0 Jan 13, 2009 3:13 AM
The seeds are tasty Colinia_Mckimii 1 Jan 14, 2009 4:49 AM
Jubaea Palm swamptreenelly 0 Feb 11, 2009 3:39 AM
Chilean Wine Palm, Jubaea for sale hannybee 0 Jun 5, 2009 4:41 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America