Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!: Thanks great information!

Communities > Forums > Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee!Replies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Ric_AZ
Tucson, AZ

January 12, 2009
5:33 AM

Post #5995165

I am a bird watcher myself but did not know about the connection, thanks for the information. I have been drinking shade grown fair trade coffee for a couple of years now, but do not know if it is certified or not, I will definitely be checking on that. Thanks again for the great information.
Ric

Mrs_Ed

Mrs_Ed
Whiteside County, IL
(Zone 5a)

January 12, 2009
1:04 PM

Post #5995534

you are Welcome Ric!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Bird Lovers, Wake Up and Smell the Shade Coffee! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great wake up article beclu727 2 Sep 28, 2008 2:43 PM
Excellent Article! pelletory 0 Sep 28, 2008 2:53 PM
Best Article So Far! nanny_56 0 Sep 28, 2008 4:52 PM
Thank you... Sundownr 1 Sep 28, 2008 9:52 PM
Great Job! darius 2 Sep 29, 2008 3:06 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America