Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Brody glassware for your buds, bulbs, and branches: enjoyed this article

Communities > Forums > Article: Brody glassware for your buds, bulbs, and branches
bookmark
Forum: Article: Brody glassware for your buds, bulbs, and branchesReplies: 5, Views: 29
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Dutchlady1
Naples, FL
(Zone 10a)

January 16, 2009
10:22 AM

Post #6011401

I too am subject to 'new obsessions' from time to time. I have a nice green glass bowl I picked up at a yard sale recently and when it gets light I will go and check if it is maybe a Brody bowl!!
Hemophobic
Kannapolis, NC

January 16, 2009
1:00 PM

Post #6011614

I'll have to check some of those florists' vases and see if I have any Brody. I have quite a collection of Imperial milk glass, which I love, and I just know I'll have at least one Brody.

Great article!

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

January 16, 2009
2:02 PM

Post #6011833

Good morning, Dutchlady and Hemophobic--I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one tempted by these things. Thanks so much for reading and responding to the article. Dutchlady- well, is it or isn't it?
Hemophobic
Kannapolis, NC

January 16, 2009
4:12 PM

Post #6012422

Oh, Sally, you know nothing of obsessions! My entire female side of the family has such a weakness for and avidly collects pretty plates, mostly of English origin, so we all have dishes enough to feed an army on. I have dishes on display, in cupboards and still boxed up, not to mention my everyday dishes! Chortle, chortle.

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

January 16, 2009
4:26 PM

Post #6012483

Sally... Thanks. It never occurred to me that florist glassware could someday be collectible! (I have enough obsessions as it is, and precious little space anymore.)

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

January 16, 2009
5:56 PM

Post #6012859

Well, I'm not saying you'll we'll get rich, but it wouldn't hurt to look at the ebay links and see which are asking for $1 (that's what I pay at a thrift store here) and which ask for $10- $20

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Brody glassware for your buds, bulbs, and branches Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks for the info celia 1 Jan 16, 2009 2:03 PM
It will be all yourt fault, sally Gitagal 3 Jan 17, 2009 1:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America