Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Banking on Diversity: Have you saved a seed lately?: Excellent...

Communities > Forums > Article: Banking on Diversity: Have you saved a seed lately?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Banking on Diversity: Have you saved a seed lately?Replies: 5, Views: 29
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

January 23, 2009
4:13 PM

Post #6040434

Thank you so much for investing the time in researching this article! I enjoyed reading, and will be printing it soon.

Thanks again,
Bev
Allwild
North, TX

January 23, 2009
5:53 PM

Post #6040843

Thank you for such great information. We all need to be reminded of the importance of this topic!!
Dutchlady1
Naples, FL
(Zone 10a)

January 24, 2009
1:30 AM

Post #6042848

I agree, a wonderful and very interesting article.
Joan
Belfield, ND
(Zone 4a)

January 24, 2009
3:28 AM

Post #6043346

Excellent article and very well put together. Thank you so much for all your research.
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 25, 2009
12:32 AM

Post #6046708

Thank you all for your kind comments. I much prefer writing in cyberspace as opposed to print media, because I get to hear from my readers immediately and can respond quickly..

Even though it was a lot of work, I really enjoyed putting this article together. I'm especially pleased that I was able to provide lots of links, so that folks could explore the many facets of seed saving.

Nice to hear from you, Joan. Sorry about the lavender duplication. :-)

Best--Larry
Joan
Belfield, ND
(Zone 4a)

January 25, 2009
12:53 AM

Post #6046785

Lavender duplication? You might as well forget that happened, because I obviously have. ^_^

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Banking on Diversity: Have you saved a seed lately? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Important and informative Hemophobic 4 Jan 25, 2009 12:46 AM
Nice Mrs_Ed 1 Jan 23, 2009 4:02 PM
Interesting Aunt_A 1 Jan 25, 2009 12:38 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America