Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: When Seed Selling Was A Seedling - a brief history of mail order seeds in the United States: Back to the Future

Communities > Forums > Article: When Seed Selling Was A Seedling - a brief history of mail order seeds in the United States
bookmark
Forum: Article: When Seed Selling Was A Seedling - a brief history of mail order seeds in the United StatesReplies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
cando1
Ozone, AR
(Zone 6a)

January 27, 2009
2:29 AM

Post #6055670

Thanks for a great article again.
I remember my great grand mother with her yard full of flowers and veggies ordered from the wonderful catalogs from the 40,s and 50,s My love of gardening came from those happy days of seed catalogs and her garden. Yes she really let me look at them to my hearts content.

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

January 27, 2009
2:34 AM

Post #6055702

Funny, I always felt deprived because I never had a greatgrandmother! Lucky you! It's always a pleasure to hear from you ... thanks.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: When Seed Selling Was A Seedling - a brief history of mail order seeds in the United States Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Nice! LarryR 8 Jan 27, 2009 1:49 AM
Catalog Education Noturf 1 Jan 26, 2009 1:58 PM
Seeds phicks 3 Jan 13, 2011 3:13 PM
Wheelchair comment alinehuey 1 Jan 28, 2009 3:21 PM
Reknowned Anna_Marty 1 Jan 29, 2009 6:53 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America