Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Seedless, Burpless, Tearless - What Will They Think of Next?: link to fraudulent company in article

Communities > Forums > Article: Seedless, Burpless, Tearless - What Will They Think of Next?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Seedless, Burpless, Tearless - What Will They Think of Next?Replies: 3, Views: 49
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Angelady7
Midland, TX

January 28, 2009
10:50 PM

Post #6064005

Your link to buy the Armenian cucumbers is to a fraudulent company. What's up with that?

Blessings,
Angela
tonileland
Uncasville, CT
(Zone 6a)

January 28, 2009
11:12 PM

Post #6064097

I'm not sure what you mean. The links are all valid--I just tried them.
Angelady7
Midland, TX

February 9, 2009
9:07 AM

Post #6113664

The company is rated incredibly poorly with Garden Watchdog is what I meant. I didn't mean the link didn't work. The link was to a fraudulent company. I was just trying to help.

Blessings,
Angela
tonileland
Uncasville, CT
(Zone 6a)

February 9, 2009
11:25 AM

Post #6113774

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification.

I have not purchased from these companies, but listed the published sources for the subjects of the article.

I'm sure with a little googling, another source can be found for the Armenian cucumbers.

Happy gardening,
Toni

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Seedless, Burpless, Tearless - What Will They Think of Next? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
very interesting Dutchlady1 8 Apr 7, 2013 11:12 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America