Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences: Ah, Geoff, I think you are an enabler!

Communities > Forums > Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences
bookmark
Forum: Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiencesReplies: 4, Views: 48
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2009
11:24 PM

Post #6068249

Looks like you are not only addicted to collecting plants yourself, but are ensuring that the rest of us will overindulge, as well!

I did really enjoy your article, and appreciate the recommendations of reliable sources! I'm almost afraid to go look!

Angie

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

January 30, 2009
12:06 AM

Post #6068395

I am absolutely afraid to go look, but I very much enjoyed this article. Thank you.

trackinsand

trackinsand
mid central, FL
(Zone 9a)

January 30, 2009
12:16 AM

Post #6068437

gasterias are my thing and i WiLL NoT look, i WiLL NoT look...but thanks for the article. always informative, always entertaining!
CHjoker4
Washington, NC
(Zone 7b)

February 2, 2009
4:36 PM

Post #6082949

I thoroughly enjoyed the article. However I must agree, you are only tempting the broke veterinary student with no income and no window space left. One day when I have both, I will have a very long wish list to fulfill, and I'll remember this article!

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

February 3, 2009
6:40 AM

Post #6086381

Welcome to the world of Veterinary Medicine! Plenty of room for interest in Succulents ANd Vet medicine!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
An appreciative reader Dlmcgrw 0 Jan 29, 2009 11:54 PM
aloe mite ashjuniper 0 Feb 3, 2009 12:06 AM
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS SUPPLIER YET?? RSBarclay 1 Jan 19, 2011 12:18 PM
E. 'Extreme Ruffles'. cyrd 0 Jan 24, 2011 2:49 AM
And here's another great source zee_zinnia 3 Jan 24, 2011 5:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America