Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cooking: Shoulder of lamb

Communities > Forums > Cooking
bookmark
Forum: CookingReplies: 1, Views: 33
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
izzysdaddy
southend on sea
United Kingdom

January 31, 2009
11:29 AM

Post #6073922

As a still learning cook and working dad, I have discovered the advantages of a slow cooker. I tried, with very good results, cooking a breast of lamb in my slow cooker. For this weekend I 've bought a shoulder of lamb(my favourite!) and I'm wondering whether I can slow cook a shoulder of lamb? All answers gratefully recieved!
MaVieRose
High Desert, CA
(Zone 8a)

February 1, 2009
6:22 AM

Post #6077495

here is a link w/numerous lamb shoulder recipe cook the slow way. pick ur choice, as to what meet ur palate's taste http://www.australian-lamb.com/lamb/recipes/shoulder.php click the menu on right side of ur monitor. the menus are appealing to me. in the near future, i will be exploring on them myself. enjoy!

ma vie

edited to add: try #16 on this link http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=248090 am sure it will be more appealing to u and family.

This message was edited Feb 1, 2009 1:46 AM

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cooking Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cooking Questions Answered MistyMeadows 385 Dec 3, 2009 5:25 AM
Classic Cooking Answers`& Advice TwinLakesChef 8 Mar 9, 2010 4:23 PM
Memorable kitchen mishaps McCool 81 Jul 25, 2007 4:28 AM
Kraft Food's "Food & Family" magazine... WUVIE 20 Apr 2, 2009 3:09 PM
Wanted: No Fail Sponge Recipe leelovespigs 45 Dec 2, 2009 6:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America