Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: What to do if you get sent a bouquet of roses (or if you buy one for yourself): You met in the driveway?

Communities > Forums > Article: What to do if you get sent a bouquet of roses (or if you buy one for yourself)
bookmark
Forum: Article: What to do if you get sent a bouquet of roses (or if you buy one for yourself)Replies: 4, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
threegardeners
North Augusta, ON

February 4, 2009
4:27 PM

Post #6092196

That needs an explanation!!
gabagoo
Yonkers, NY
(Zone 5b)

February 4, 2009
5:12 PM

Post #6092409

ROFL!
Heck with the rose info - we wanna hear the "met in the driveway" story!

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

February 4, 2009
6:26 PM

Post #6092723

Ohhhh - we had been corresponding for a long time online, on the phone, etc, and I agreed to meet him. We both arrived at the same time, in my driveway. It wasn't a surprise, it was a prearranged meeting. Not like "oh, you handsome hunk, what are you doing in my driveway?" LOL.
gabagoo
Yonkers, NY
(Zone 5b)

February 4, 2009
7:07 PM

Post #6092909

OH!
I was about to stand out in the street & wait for someone to drop out of the sky.

When my sister was about 4 years old, she used to say she wanted to be a "farmer's wife". When asked how she was going to find a farmer, she said she would go knock on the door. If he already had a wife, she'd go to the next farm.

I figured you just came across someone hanging around driveways hoping a single woman lived there. If not, on to the next driveway.
LOLOL!

Nancy

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

February 4, 2009
7:44 PM

Post #6093046

No, it was prearranged that we would meet, I just didn't know he would turn into my husband! I guess I wasn't clear. Sorry - go buy yourself some flowers!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: What to do if you get sent a bouquet of roses (or if you buy one for yourself) Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Read my mind. greenbrain 5 Feb 4, 2009 10:54 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America