AuthorContent
arejay59
Litchfield, ME
(Zone 5a)

February 10, 2009
11:46 AM

Post #6118902

Hi Sharon.
I read all your stuff. I love you articles. Wanted to say . I could smell and taste the coffee while I read. I have a specialty favorite Lavazza Italian coffee it too was a gift.
Robin
Ps
Jamie who? When you talk to her or him again see if you can get me on her valentines list ok????
Allwild
North, TX

February 10, 2009
3:41 PM

Post #6119747

Like arejay said, I so look forward to your stories! You have such a gift of writing, I'm right there with you!! I think it's the smell of the coffee that lures me in... just love the smell of coffee, anytime! LOL Then again, like you, I truly enjoy learning the history of this state and everything I can about the wildflowers growing here!! ;)

I came upon this just yesterday(?)... I'm waiting for a wildflower to bloom ~*

Thumbnail by Allwild
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 10, 2009
4:33 PM

Post #6119934

Allwild, I am waiting for those violets to bloom too...but I have to dig myself outta the massive debris left by the ice storm first! What a mess, but I know that beneath those limbs and branches I am going to see greeeeeeeen!!!!!!!

Arejay, I keep hinting, but Jamie hasn't even caught on to the hint yet. Maybe she will when she reads my article today!

Thank you both so much for writing, It is always fun to make people smile, and I am so glad I can do that with the articles.

You all take care, spring can't be very far away, now can it?
Sharon
jraubo
New Berlin, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 10, 2009
6:16 PM

Post #6120322

Sorry Sharon...I already sent you something else for Valentine's Day...I TOLD you that this gift needs batteries! Tee! Good article though, interesting historical details...if I added comments, I would only express that the coffee is better too because it is shade grown and fair trade thus helping to protect many 3rd world family farmers and specialized wildlife habitats. Those are the things that warm my heart and hands as much as the cup itself...now get those batteries out! Valentine's day is almost here {:= o
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 10, 2009
10:30 PM

Post #6121268

Good grief, Jamie.
You mean I can't drink it?

Thank you, Jamie, from my heart.
jraubo
New Berlin, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 11, 2009
2:44 AM

Post #6122243

Nope. Can't drink it...but I never dreamed you were such a coffee lush...this one will (hopefully) just make you laugh.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Coffee Bean Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I enjoyed your article onewish1 11 Feb 16, 2009 5:58 PM
Coffee addicts unite! Hemophobic 10 Feb 11, 2009 4:20 AM
Best LouC 1 Feb 10, 2009 4:38 PM
cuppa joe... Seedtosser1 3 Feb 11, 2009 3:28 AM
Cats, Chocolate ,Coffee cfreid 2 Feb 16, 2009 4:30 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America