Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Wheat - you can live without it!: arthritis pain

Communities > Forums > Article: Wheat - you can live without it!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Wheat - you can live without it!Replies: 1, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
wormfood
Lecanto, FL
(Zone 9a)

February 18, 2009
5:19 PM

Post #6156077

I've had such pain in the past that I was taking Vioxx every day and I didn't know what I was going to do when they took it off the market. I joined a gym and slowly got up some stamina. Lost a couple of pounds by quitting that bowl of cereal at night before bed. Some more months go by and I have a bowl of cereal and I'm in such pain with my joints that I thought it could be the milk. After testing the milk then the cereal I deduced that I must be allergic to wheat or gluten. So I stay away form it as much as possible. The last two weeks I was munching oatmeal cookies, I work at night, and I am sitting here in so much pain I don't want to get up. The main ingredient in the cookies is wheat flour. I'm so mad that I'm writing the company. I'll flush my system with apple cider vinegar and try to get back on track. Thanks for the info on Celiac Disease. I didn't know about that. It will make my life a little more tolerable. Nancy

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

February 18, 2009
6:02 PM

Post #6156284

Nancy - PLEASE get checked by a gastroenterologist or another doctor who has some experience with celiac disease! Although it's tough to stay away from ALL forms of gluten, hidden and obvious, it's a little easier with actual medicine and information on your side. I hope things go better for you, and thank you for your kind words!

Carrie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Wheat - you can live without it! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Very interesting! cathy4 9 Oct 31, 2008 2:27 AM
Article phicks 0 Oct 29, 2008 2:45 PM
excellent article! roybird 4 Nov 3, 2008 4:56 PM
celiac-sprue krfleet 1 Nov 4, 2008 9:27 AM
Complete recipe? Patriciajoy54 1 Nov 4, 2008 10:20 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America