Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference: Your article.

Communities > Forums > Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference
bookmark
Forum: Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's ReferenceReplies: 1, Views: 24
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
leeflea51
Golden, MS
(Zone 7a)

February 20, 2009
5:58 PM

Post #6165520

Larry, thanks for your interesting article. Now, I know which plants are worth starting from seed. I'm not a very patient person anyway. Lee
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

February 22, 2009
10:39 PM

Post #6175128

Thanks for your comments, Lee. Over the years, I've become more impatient as well. I think it has something to do with growing too many plants! I just don't have the time anymore to fiddle with plants that require extra care. Most of the plants we now grow have to fend for themselves, if the want to survive in our gardens!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
nice article! onewish1 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:44 PM
Blue Poppy Debsroots 8 Feb 26, 2009 1:33 AM
Thanks... Sundownr 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:42 PM
geraniums mothermole 1 Feb 22, 2009 10:34 PM
Thank you! Plantedz 3 Mar 1, 2009 6:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America