Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference: geraniums

Communities > Forums > Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference
bookmark
Forum: Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's ReferenceReplies: 1, Views: 30
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mothermole
Deer Park, IL
(Zone 5b)

February 20, 2009
8:59 PM

Post #6166250

Geraniums aren't too hard to grow from seed. They take some time BUT if you want 100-200 of them for the landscape and want to save a lot of money it is a viable option. Last year I grew about 125 of them. Yes it took a lot of space in my basement and a lot of TLC and heat matts and lighting but well worth it and I have all the supplies left over to do it again (but I am taking a break this year . . . LOL)
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

February 22, 2009
10:34 PM

Post #6175102

LOL... Wow, that was quite a project! Thanks for your comments. Best--Larry

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Knowing the Degree of Difficulty When Starting Flowering Plants from Seed: A Beginner's Reference Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
nice article! onewish1 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:44 PM
Blue Poppy Debsroots 8 Feb 26, 2009 1:33 AM
Thanks... Sundownr 2 Feb 22, 2009 10:42 PM
Your article. leeflea51 1 Feb 22, 2009 10:39 PM
Thank you! Plantedz 3 Mar 1, 2009 6:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America